Jin Shin Jyutsu
Jin Shin Jyutsu is a Japanese healing art that is a valuable compliment to conventional medicine. Jin Shin Jyutsu uses our hands and fingers to promote movement of energy. By holding each finger, we can harmonize our mind, body and spirit.
If you want to participate in your own wellness program you can start with your fingers. Just simply holding your fingers helps to strengthen and revitalize your whole body.
Jin Shin Jyutsu:
- Assists in recovering from injury and surgery
- Benefits the process of healing
- Reduces effects of pain, stress & fatigue
- Strengthens the immune system
- Promotes deep & restful sleep
- Enhances harmony, balance & well being
Join us and see how simple it can be to help yourself. You will walk away with a new appreciation for each of your fingers.
Date: Tuesday, August 13, 2019
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 noon
Place: Senior Resource Center
Seating is limited, so please sign up today!