Welcome to the SRC!
The Senior Resource Center is comprised of caring people responding to societal changes that are challenging our senior citizens and the people who care for them.
Our guiding principles:
- We provide assistance to people who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the issues and the challenges of aging by means of advocacy, support, information, education, training and referral
- Our services are open to all people regardless of economic, social or religious background
What we do:
- We are a clearing house for support and services available to seniors and caregivers in western Morris County
- We provide compassionate listening and enable a supportive environment for seniors and caregivers
- We advocate for seniors and their caregivers who are experiencing difficulty obtaining services and support
- We provide a range of educational and training activities on a variety of issues confronting the aging population
Your Heart Loves Acupuncture Presented by Deborah Torrence Mon. Feb 6th @ 12 pm Chester Public Library Tues. Feb 28th @ 11:45 am Mountain Top Church (new location!) The heart is connected to every organ in the body and affects one’s health, emotions, and...
Quick & Easy way to donate online to the SRC
Please support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com to increase donations for the Senior Resource Center. Start your shopping here.
Call or email us about our program offerings!
SAVE THE DATE: Festival of Trees – “An Old Fashioned Christmas” – December 2022