We can now safely gather indoors for exercise classes and other programs!
Classes that were being offered outdoors will now be offered indoors in the Sanctuary of the Church of the Messiah, where a UV air filtration system has been installed. This includes:
- Chair Yoga with Geneviève, Mondays @ 9:30 am
- Piano Level I Mondays @ 11 am
- Piano Level II Mondays @ 1pm
- Chair Yoga with Lisa, Tuesdays @ 9:30 am
- Walking Club Tuesdays @ 11:30 am
- Healthy Bones Wednesdays @9:30 am & @ 11 am
- Pilates with Lisa, Thursdays @ 9:30 am
- Line Dancing with David, Thursdays @ 1 pm
- Stretch Bands with David, Thursdays @ 2 pm
- Walking Club Fridays @ 10 am
Zoom Classes have been discontinued as of April 2022.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone attending, we ask that all participants abide by the following safety measures:
- Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask when participating indoors.
- Participants will be spaced out 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and chairs will be wiped down before and after class.
*Registration is not mandatory but is helpful for us to know how many chairs to set up. If you plan on attending a class, please email email@example.com or call (908) 879-2202 to let us know you will be in attendance.*
$2 recommended donation per class
We are looking forward to start re-introducing some of your other favorite classes and programs!
Stay updated by checking our website or signing up for our weekly email newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our recipient list!
Munch ‘n’ Learn
Monday, June 6th @ 12pm
4 classes – THURSDAYS 11:00-2:15pm
September 8,15, 22 & 29
Fee: $12.00 ($3.00 per class) – all materials provided
All classes are in-person
Munch ‘n; Learn
Washington Township Library
Monday, June 27th @ 12pm
FLOWER ARRANGING CLASS
JUNE 12, 2022 @ 11:00 am
Spring Flower Arrangements Designed in Baskets
Sponsored by the Chester Garden Club – Suggested Donation: $7
SRC Instructor Videos
Please click on the video below or visit our video page under the “Our Program” tab on menu above to see videos from SRC instructors.
Welcome to the SRC!
The Senior Resource Center is comprised of caring people responding to societal changes that are challenging our senior citizens and the people who care for them.
What we do
- We are a clearing house for support and services available to seniors and caregivers in western Morris County
- We provide compassionate listening and enable a supportive environment for seniors and caregivers
- We advocate for seniors and their caregivers who are experiencing difficulty obtaining services and support
- We provide a range of educational and training activities on a variety of issues confronting the aging population
Our guiding principles
- We provide assistance to people who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the issues and the challenges of aging by means of advocacy, support, information, education, training and referral
- Our services are open to all people regardless of economic, social or religious background
BEER MAKING WORKSHOP We will be making an American Wheat and an Oatmeal Stout Learn how to brew beer in the SRC’s second beer brewing class Once-a-week for 4 weeks. We will brew two classic styles of beer and each participant will...
Washington Twp In-Person Munch ‘n’ Learn “Senior Scams” June 27, 2022 at 12 noon – Snacks will be served
May 23rd at 12 noon Posted in // News “The Healing Power of Music” Presented by Jeanette Hile The arts are a mirror of society. So too, does music touch our innermost emotions and can offer comfort and healing power. We will listen to various styles of music, discuss...
Donating is easy! Click the button below.
Please support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com to increase donations for the Senior Resource Center. Start your shopping here.
Call or email us for more information on our programs!
SAVE THE DATE: Festival of Trees – “A Holly Jolly Christmas” – December 2021
Stay up to date on all of our programs! Sign-up to receive our weekly email updates and our Monthly Newsletter.