Every month, we offer an educational presentation on a variety of topics related to the issues of aging and the caregiving of the aging. Speakers include medical professionals and other agency and service providers in the area.
We can now safely gather indoors for exercise classes and other programs!
Classes that were being offered outdoors will now be offered indoors in the Sanctuary of the Church of the Messiah, where a UV air filtration system has been installed. This includes:
- *Qigong with Renee, Mondays @ 9:30 am
- *Chair Yoga with Lisa, Tuesdays @ 9:30 am
- *Tai Chi/Qigong with Stan, Wednesdays @ 9:30 am (Zoom only)
- Healthy Bones, Wednesdays @ 9:30 am
- Healthy Bones, Wednesdays @ 11 am
- *Pilates with Lisa, Thursdays @ 9:30 am
- Line Dancing with David @ 1 pm
- Move Today/Stretch Bands with David @ 2 pm
Classes marked with * are also offered via Zoom.
In order to ensure the safety of everyone attending, we ask that all participants abide by the following safety measures:
- Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask when participating indoors.
- Participants will be spaced out 6 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and chairs will be wiped down before and after class.
*Registration is not mandatory but is helpful for us to know how many chairs to set up. If you plan on attending a class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 879-2202 to let us know you will be in attendance.*
$2 recommended donation per class
We are looking forward to start re-introducing some of your other favorite classes and programs!
Stay updated by checking our website or signing up for our weekly email newsletter. Email email@example.com to be added to our recipient list!
Zoom Exercise Classes Starting Monday, Nov 9, 2020
Qigong with Renee
Mondays at 9:30 am
Tai Chi/Qigong with Stan
Chair Yoga with Lisa
Pilates/Toning with Lisa
Call 908-879-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your email address to receive Zoom links to classes. Haven’t used Zoom before? It’s easy and we’re happy to help. Just call or email for a one-on-one session.
$2 donation per class.
SRC Instructor Videos
Please click on the video below or visit our video page under the “Our Program” tab on menu above to see videos from SRC instructors.
Welcome to the SRC!
The Senior Resource Center is comprised of caring people responding to societal changes that are challenging our senior citizens and the people who care for them.
What we do
- We are a clearing house for support and services available to seniors and caregivers in western Morris County
- We provide compassionate listening and enable a supportive environment for seniors and caregivers
- We advocate for seniors and their caregivers who are experiencing difficulty obtaining services and support
- We provide a range of educational and training activities on a variety of issues confronting the aging population
Our guiding principles
- We provide assistance to people who are overwhelmed by the complexity of the issues and the challenges of aging by means of advocacy, support, information, education, training and referral
- Our services are open to all people regardless of economic, social or religious background
The Festival of Trees - A Holly Jolly Christmas will be held Saturday, December 4th through Saturday, December 1th. The Senior Resource Center of Chester is sponsoring its annual Festival of Trees on Saturday, December 4 through Saturday, December 11 at the Barn at...
Join us virtually on Monday, January 25th @ 12pm for our January Lunch 'n' Learn, co-hosted by the Washington Township Library! Address the questions all of us are asking – what are the side effects, who is getting it and when will I be eligible to get the shot, what...
The Senior Resource Center of Chester is sponsoring its annual Festival of Trees on Saturday, December 5, through Saturday, December 12 at the Barn at High Ridge Park in Chester, NJ. The Festival of Trees is a community celebration featuring decorated holiday trees in...
Donating is easy! Click the button below.
Please support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com to increase donations for the Senior Resource Center. Start your shopping here.
Call or email us for more information on our programs!
SAVE THE DATE: Festival of Trees – “A Holly Jolly Christmas” – December 2021
Stay up to date on all of our programs! Sign-up to receive our weekly email updates and our Monthly Newsletter.