Elder Care Planning List
- Do you have a living will? Where would my family find my living will?
- Does my family know how I feel about end of life care? Does my family know my thoughts about respirators, feeding tubes or surgery to prolong my life?
- Do I have a will that states how my assets are to be disbursed? If not, do I realize that the state of New Jersey’s laws will allocate my resources?
- Have I given someone the authority to manage my finances, if I am unable to do so?
- Have I told someone where they can locate items such as stock certificates and bank accounts, insurance policies and safe deposit boxes?
- Have I told someone where to find documents including:
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- divorce decree
- citizenship papers
Quick & Easy way to donate online to the SRC
The Senior Resource Center (SRC) is always searching for community members interested in assisting with the daily operations of our great program. Contact us here.
Please sign-up to receive our Monthly Newsletter