Elder Care Planning List
- Do you have a living will? Where would my family find my living will?
- Does my family know how I feel about end of life care? Does my family know my thoughts about respirators, feeding tubes or surgery to prolong my life?
- Do I have a will that states how my assets are to be disbursed? If not, do I realize that the state of New Jersey’s laws will allocate my resources?
- Have I given someone the authority to manage my finances, if I am unable to do so?
- Have I told someone where they can locate items such as stock certificates and bank accounts, insurance policies and safe deposit boxes?
- Have I told someone where to find documents including:
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- divorce decree
- citizenship papers
Join us virtually on Monday, January 25th @ 12pm for our January Lunch 'n' Learn, co-hosted by the Washington Township Library! Address the questions all of us are asking – what are the side effects, who is getting it and when will I be eligible to get the shot, what...
The Senior Resource Center of Chester is sponsoring its annual Festival of Trees on Saturday, December 5, through Saturday, December 12 at the Barn at High Ridge Park in Chester, NJ. The Festival of Trees is a community celebration featuring decorated holiday trees in...
Imge Uludogan, Field Representative for Health Education for the Morris County Office of Health Management will present “COVID-19”: What Seniors Should Know” at the Chester Library/Senior Resource Center Virtual Senior Lunch and Learn on Monday, December 7 at 12 pm....
Quick & Easy way to donate online to the SRC. Click on Donate
Please support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com to increase donations for the Senior Resource Center. Start your shopping here.
Call or email us about our virtual program offerings!
SAVE THE DATE: Festival of Trees – “A Holly Jolly Christmas” – December 2021