Elder Care Planning List
- Do you have a living will? Where would my family find my living will?
- Does my family know how I feel about end of life care? Does my family know my thoughts about respirators, feeding tubes or surgery to prolong my life?
- Do I have a will that states how my assets are to be disbursed? If not, do I realize that the state of New Jersey’s laws will allocate my resources?
- Have I given someone the authority to manage my finances, if I am unable to do so?
- Have I told someone where they can locate items such as stock certificates and bank accounts, insurance policies and safe deposit boxes?
- Have I told someone where to find documents including:
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- divorce decree
- citizenship papers
May 23rd at 12 noon Posted in // News “The Healing Power of Music” Presented by Jeanette Hile The arts are a mirror of society. So too, does music touch our innermost emotions and can offer comfort and healing power. We will listen to various styles of music, discuss...
Jewelry Making with Julia Join Julia Comick for some basic jewelry making techniques. Supplies included. Date: May 10th Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM Place: Senior Resource Center 50 Rt. 24 Chester, NJ Cost: $7.00 (Please advise if unable to pay fee) MUST REGISTER Seating...
Quick & Easy way to donate online to the SRC
Please support us by shopping at smile.amazon.com to increase donations for the Senior Resource Center. Start your shopping here.
Call or email us about our virtual program offerings!
SAVE THE DATE: Festival of Trees – “A Holly Jolly Christmas” – December 2021